Happy Belated First Father's Day!
Thanks to (*$%# we had to celebrate father's day a week late. Well, shit happens especially when you've sold your soul to the devil (read:B*&^%$) for luxuries like coffee bean and salon hair-dyes. Lets proceed shall we? My plan was to make the whole weekend as a "weekend filled with home-cooked and home-made goodness, all made with love". Translated to: I dont really have money to take you out to some fancy restaurants or relaxing weekend getaway or buy you some complicated gizmos so you'll just have to settle with what Ive planned for you. =) I started with chicken mushroom pie on saturday. This is how it came out: I think it looks a bit bleghh but Ach said it tasted good and I have to agree. Totally awesome for a first timer! Teehehehehe. He ended up eating almost half of the 10 pieces that I made. That afternoon we went back to kampung sebab his mom buat kenduri yassin. The masak-masak continued the next day when we got home from kampung. I made grilled ...
Comments