Office Aidan Dah Cantik!

No, sebelum ni dia takla buruk pun.

Ach and I seldom talk about his business.

Its either we don't talk work stuff at home (which I don't think is true - Ach knows whos who and whats what in the office ) or Ach is not much of a talker, or aku yang tak observant to notice things. 

Because of this, I don't know much about Aidan's development - how they are doing, who their clients are, etc. I did not even know that Aidan was renovating their office. Baru malam semalam je Ach showed me the new office facade - sangat cantik. Sangat sangat. 

And saya tiba-tiba mengalirkan air mata kebanggaan. Saya bangga dengan suami saya and his team.

Picture from Suhaimi Ramly

Tau tak, masa mula-mula they set the company up, I saw how my husband worked hard to keep up with two jobs at one time. He was, literally, working night and day. Siang kerja makan gaji, malam kerja untuk bagi orang lain gaji. 

When I was pregnant with Kimi, Ach would teman me until I fall asleep - that was after helping me with the cocoa butter lotion every night without fail. Lepas I was off to lalaland, that would be around 10-ish, he would get off the bed and continue with his programming and whatever technical work he was assigned to sampai pagi, kadang-kadang sampai 5 pagi. Sedih when I woke up in the middle of the night to find my husband sleeping on the couch with the laptop on his perut, or sleeping on the floor sambil both hands on the laptop keyboard - nak kejut, tak sampai hati. Pukul 7 pagi dia bangun, sent me to work and dia pun pergi kerja, all the way to Cyberjaya from Gombak. Nasib baik he worked with flexible employer. Balik tu he went through bad traffic from CBJ to KL and picked me up dekat office. 

That was our routine. 

Things went on macam tu tiap tiap hari until I can't even remember when. Sekarang that the business is OK (I think they are OK sebab they are already hiring a good team) Ach no longer sleeps that late and he gets healthier - he jogs and sleeps well too nowadays. Ada lah occasionally I saw him working late at night tapi dah tak selalu sangat. And itu pun aku tak sure if he was doing office work or business work. 

Amidst his busy schedule for work and business, he ALWAYS make time for Kimi and I, and not to forget, the house. He always make sure that he spends time with Kimi, main basikal, pergi swiming, pergi jogging, pergi taman, pergi beli kasut raya, teach him all sort of stuff. Kimi sikit-sikit tanya pasal ayah, mami dia tanya kalau time tidur je. If I die today pun those two are prefectly able to take care of themselves without other people's help. 

Eh Title memang takde kena mengena dengan post. 

What I want to say is, the new office facade is proof to all the hardwork, sweat and tears that the guys had put in to Aidan. I am proud of them. 

I am proud of my husband. =)

Nak tolong jemputkan open house Aidan, tak boleh la nak suka-sukahati kan? Even though saya kadang-kadang terasa macam one of the FLOA (first ladies of AIDAN - ada ramai first ladies dekat Aidan tau!) tapi takde lah sukahati je buat macam company saya sendiri.Amik tau pun tidak ada hati nak claim FLOA. =)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Hadi Said

Happy Belated First Father's Day!

A,B,C,...K for Kimi!