Things Hadi Said

Scenario One

I was driving home from Mak's, with Hadi in the backseat. Having skipped breakfast, I was famished and all I could think of was McD's fish fillet. So we made a detour at  McD, ordered my food, got hadi his sundae cone and myself a nice large meal set, with a nice, large soda. 

Now, we have thought our children that soda is evil. In fact, Ach has avoided soda for close to two years now, and we always make it a habit to switch soda with ice lemon tea at the fast food joints. This time however because I was so hungry I didn't even care to switch. So coke it is. 

Hadi instinctively reached out for the soda, and screamed , "no! No! That's air manis. You don't take air manis!"

"Ok Mami".

Minutes  later after enjoying my twister fries I reached for the soda and before I could take a sip, Hadi said, "Mami, Kalau Saya tak boleh minum Mami pun tak boleh minum lah!"

True, my boy, true. Which is why I always go get my fix when I'm at work bwahahaha. Sorry children. 


Scenario two

Just tonight, as I  was putting the kids to bed, I noticed they had both the fan and AC on full blast, while it was raining cats and dogs outside. Hallo you people Eskimo ke you need triple cold. So I told them, no, only the fan is permitted. We need to save on electricity consumption. 

Then I told both of them to go Salam their father, who was in our bedroom. 

When Hadi returned, "Mami, boleh je bukak aircond sebab bilik Mami pun bukak. Kitorang pun boleh la".

Mami 0, Hadi 2.


Comments

Popular Posts