Otomen for Hadi

Some time ago I came across this messenger bag tutorial and I thought how cool would it be to make one for Hadi with an ultraman appliqué and all. That was before I realised he won't be using it much so I made one for my niece instead. 

So the ultraman appliqué pattern that I drew has been sitting in my sewing box since forever, waiting for the right project. Just last weekend I noticed that Hadi drinks a lot of water and I thought a water bottle holder would be a cool thing to make. 

And I did. And it was cool, but would be way cooler if I had made the strap a little bit longer that he could wear it crossbody-style. 

Anyways. He took it with him to bed the first day I gave it to him and he totally forgot about it the next day. 

Mehhhh.

If you're wondering why all of my projects are using black fabric, that's because 7 years ago Ach wanted to get me into a business that he had thought of and he bought a roll of black velvet-like to get me started. 

Needless to say, things didn't roll and I have a roll of black fabric to use up. I made our 3rd anniversary card, Hadi's busy book, Zara's messenger bag, and Hadi's water bottle carrier, so far. 


Kimi's messenger bag is still in the pipeline, I just haven't figured out the right pattern and size for him yet. Sabar ya.

Now that I think of it, I think I'm a little bit like Joy, at least the inventing part. I wish I am as tough. 

Bye for now, kids.  

Comments

Popular Posts