Mami and Her Home-made Bread

So last week I made these Japanese Milk Bread, for the 3rd AND the 4th time. I made one loaf Saturday, took me 3 hours from kneading to proofing to taking it out from the oven.

3/4 of the loaf was gone in 10 mins and Kimi was raving about it. 

"Mami, roti mami tu, boleh jual mami! Makan macam tu je pun sedap tak payah sapu apa-apa!"

"Mami, roti mami dah habis. Buat lagi please." 

"Mami, lepas ni tak payah beli roti dekat kedai lagi."


High on cloud 9, I obliged and made another loaf on Sunday, using my new loaf pan. 3 hours later, 3/4 loaf was gone just like that. 

Oh Kimi honey, you have no idea how much you've brighten up my day, sayang! Bake hari hari pun takpe! 

(only that I have run out of bread flour and it isn't easy to find them where we live). 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Hadi Said

Happy Belated First Father's Day!

Motherhood Chronicles: Tales of Mami and Her Two Sonshines