Mami and Her Home-made Bread

So last week I made these Japanese Milk Bread, for the 3rd AND the 4th time. I made one loaf Saturday, took me 3 hours from kneading to proofing to taking it out from the oven.

3/4 of the loaf was gone in 10 mins and Kimi was raving about it. 

"Mami, roti mami tu, boleh jual mami! Makan macam tu je pun sedap tak payah sapu apa-apa!"

"Mami, roti mami dah habis. Buat lagi please." 

"Mami, lepas ni tak payah beli roti dekat kedai lagi."


High on cloud 9, I obliged and made another loaf on Sunday, using my new loaf pan. 3 hours later, 3/4 loaf was gone just like that. 

Oh Kimi honey, you have no idea how much you've brighten up my day, sayang! Bake hari hari pun takpe! 

(only that I have run out of bread flour and it isn't easy to find them where we live). 


Comments

Popular Posts