Tumpang Glamor Awan Nano Because My Brother is in the MV

Yes, the title says it all.

Nak tumpang glamor awan nano nano because my little brother appeared in the offcial MV yo! The only reason I even knew of the song is because of my brother whom immediately after the MV was released, gathered us all in front of his PC and proudly showed us the MV. 

And mak memang proud habis. Padahal jadi budak jahat pegang kucing je pun. 

Oh yeah lupa. My brothaahh is one of the three budak jahat, the one holding the cat, to be specific. 

Ach also made an appearance in the last picture. In the form of a black t-shirt. 


Anywayyys, okay I have to admit that Awan Nano is a nice song and I was rooting for it to win, eventhough I was secretly hoping that Abang Pejal would win. Just because he is Abang Pejal.

But I was happy that Hafiz and M Nasir won, because i think they deserve it.

Comments

Popular Posts