Kimi Sayang Ayah 4

Daddy's boy through and through, this one.

One of the mornings Ach made me send Kimi to school so I did. Kimi made face even before we entered my car, asking why am I the one sending him instead of Ayah. 

I was fine with that and with him not being happy, until:

Kimi : Kenapa mami yang hantar?
Mami : Because I want to talk to your teacher. And plus, I miss you. 

I was hoping that would stir some emotions but I was wrong.  Nothing happened, there was not even a smile on his face. 

Mami : What? Why? Tak suka mami hantar?
Kimi : Suka. Tapi suka jugak bila Ayah ada. 
Mami : Kimi tak sayang mami ke? (I just HAD to ask)
Kimi : Kimi sayang dua-dua. Tapi kalau ayah tu kimi sayang 4. Mami kimi sayang 3. 

I felt like my heart was hit by a tsunami so hard it left a hole deeper than Mariana trench. Drama.

But then come to think of it, nak terasa pun buat apa? Ach spends more time with him, taking him to the movies, dinners, F1 races every year, to the park and taught him to ride his bike, they even go for holidays together. 

Me? I'm just the one who gave birth to him and breastfed him (ayat makan dalam1).

But seriously. I'm just the one who makes him breakfast (2 out of 5 days),  dinner (nasi with fried egg, 2 out of 7 nights) and read books with him (1 out of 7 nights). I don't even wash his clothes, I don't even prepare him for school. And I don't even have the patience to answer his never ending questions. 

So yeah. I deserve the three, prolly lesser.

Kimi, I'm sorry I have not been a good Mami but I want you to know that I love you one hundred thousand. You can love me one, but I would still love you one hundred thousand million million2.


Notes:

  1. I think Ach gave him a good lecture afterwards, because when I came home from work he came to me and told me "Kimi sayang mami 9, Ayah pun 9". Later that night I did a story-telling session with a hand-puppet. My story was titled "The Boy Who Does Not Love His Mami". Makan dalammmmm. Sorry Kimi. Sorry.
  2. Kimi, you used to say "one hundred million" to indicate "a lot, like a lotttt". It's your current favorite sentence.

Comments

murn!e said…
alamak.. pagi pagi dah soh aku menitiskan ayaq mata la ko nih.

=p
Harlaney said…
muahahaha kimi kimi..

Popular Posts