Hadi at 16 months

Sorry Hadi.

Dah 16th month baru nak tulis. Anyways. At 16 months, Hadi:


  • is a very, very, cheeky baby. Once, he had a soften cookie in his hand, and he rubbed it atas tangan abang. Hakimi menjerit, lagi dia gelak besar and tenyeh lagi cookies tu atas tangan abang dia. 
  • is kinda hot headed. Actually very. I should stop saying he's hot headed because macam doa pulak kan? But it is true. 
  • is a light sleeper. He doesn't sleep well at night, I don't know why.
  • has 7 teeth, 4 atas, 3 bawah. 
  • has his tastebud spoiled. If I look at it positively, he's an adventurous eater and it's actually easier feeding him than Hakimi.
  • is already on formula. Yes. Sorry Hadi mami failed again.
  • can "recite" doa before makan. He'll raise his hands macam doa and sebut tah apa apa, and amin. And makan. This happens everytime we put food in front of him and whenever he thinks we're feeding him. 
  • likes cats. Actually animal in general. 
  • can talk. I thought his first word was "meme" (mami) but I think that was a coincidence. His real first word is "nak". But he will only use it if he wants nenen. He'll lie on my lap and point to the girls while saying "nak, nak".
  • loves swimming. really really loves swimming
  • suka dukung. 
  • cries a lot if he doesn't get what he wants. Bahaya ni.
  • loves his scooter. 
  • adores his abang. 
  • loves to play with kitchen utensils. Memang tak payah beli toys mahal-mahal dia ni. Lagi-lagi dah pandai bukak kitchen cabinet mami. He knows what he wants. 

Comments

Heather said…
Hi there! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer a question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

Popular Posts