Super Belated Entry - Happy Birthday Mami from Kimi

April last year, I wrote about a treasure hunt game I did for Abah for one of his birthdays.

This year Kimi did the same thing for me:


Look at the map. I can tour the house till the end of time and not find my present. Haha.

Luckily, Hakimi is always terrible at keeping secrets - I wanted to laugh looking at him trying his best not to give out the location. Everytime I took a wrong turn he'd laugh and he'd whisper LOUDLY to Ach, "Hahaha Ayah kita tengok dia salah jalan', "Hahaha Ayah bukan dekat situ lah!". 

Hahaha apa punya map lah wey!

Eventually I did find the present, it was a handmade card stuck to the side of the fridge. Honestly when I saw the card I was a wee bit disappointed, you see, he drew the present like it's a harta karun or something on the map - I was sorta expecting something, errrr... shiny. 

Haha okay sorry. Mommies can be a bit shallow too sometimes, you know?

But anyways, it was a super adorable card. His giggles from looking at me trying to figure out the map was priceless.


Thank you husband and kids. =)

Comments

Popular Posts