Happy 5th Birthday, Hakimi

Last Saturday we threw you a big birthday bash. Ayah brought a zoo to our house, no kidding, okay there were no elephants or animals of that sort, but we did have snakes and iguana on our porch! Blegh. If there is one thing you must know about your Ayah, it's he is a BIG fan of binatang-binatang (and so are you!). The petting zoo turned out to be a good investment, I know you kids enjoyed it. You must thank your Ayah for that. Don't forget to call him and thank him again, when you read this.

A lot of people came, atok Ma, atok Ba, nenek, nek ma, your uncles and aunties, cousins... Your school mates came too! Even your teachers! I was a bit too busy entertaining guests to check on you, but the few glances I took of you showed me how happy you were. 

So yeah.

Kimi,

Thanks for coming into my life. In just 5 years, you've given my life more meaning that I'd ever be able to give my self, on my own. In just 5 years, I've laughed more that I ever had in the 25 years that I've lived without you. In just 5 years, you turned me into a morning person - something that nenek and ayah were not able to do in 25 years - just to have you greet me by smiling so sweetly in the morning.

You complete me.

Don't stop making me smile, don't stop telling me you love me, and don't ever stop calling me Mami.

Happy 5th Birthday Hakimi.

Love,
Mami

Anak Mami.
Picture by Jep
Previous birthday posts:
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Birthday

Comments

iL4na said…
Sweet sgt tears in my eyes. Kimi sayang mami cepat once u read this!!
iL4na said…
Sweet sgt tears in my eyes. Kimi sayang mami cepat once u read this!!

Popular Posts